Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Welcome~!

Salam and Hye everyoneeeee!!

Well I guess.. here I am, after much thought...
Herein, I invite all my friends, my future-teacher friends especially (*clap clap),
those who know us, or just came to read the blog,
anyone....
green, black, pink, tall, plump, stripes, dots... fish, frog..? elephant..?
or whoever you are...

this is not an ethnocentric region,
a free world where I invite everyone to talk, to open up, to share, to give opinions, supportive criticms or whats not,
share the wisdom,
the experiences,
hopes...

may this would be a stepping stone for the betterment of our generations,
a thought provoking medium for the betterment of our educational system,
and
not just much a do about nothing..
an inspirational book for all of us...
who wish to inspire and motivate those who are in need,
InsyaAllah~

love,
~fATin Ali.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 pm, January 23, 2007 , Blogger Far Azmi said...

sy suka nama blog nih dan juga nama url nyee... cool !

 
At 4:30 am, January 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this blog is a really, really good idea. Kudos to Fatin and all future contributors!

I have always personally felt that education is closely related with social development. And that is where our beloved country needs help.

Much respect to all my aspiring teacher friends from Macquarie. I am really proud to know you all! Woohoo!

I hope this blog turns out to be a success. I am looking forward to following up on this site.

ONE.

 
At 12:38 pm, January 26, 2007 , Blogger fATin Ali said...

thanks Azan~! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home